Let us help you find the size that suits you best
Gem Hooray provides you with a variety of jewelry design. Before you purchase a jewelry from us, please refer to our sizing guide, which can help you choose the perfect size that meets your needs.
Ring Size Guide
Gem Hooray provides you with two ways to measure your ring size:
1. Matching your own ring.
2. Measure with "Gem Hooray Ruler”.
- Get your ring size by printing this guide on a US Letter size paper (8.5" x 11") scaled to 100%.
- To make sure it's accurate, place a credit card on the line below and make sure it lines up.
Print Ring Size Guide
Bracelet Size Guide
Gem Hooray provides you with two easy ways to measure the size of your bracelet:
1. Measuring your other bracelets.
2. Measure your wrist with our "Gem Hooray Ruler”.
Measuring your wrist is the best way to determine your correct bracelet, bangle or cuff size.
- Choose a bracelet size that is as close to this measurement as possible.
- Get your bracelet size by printing this guide on US Letter paper size (8.5" x 11") scaled to 100%.
- To check the accuracy of your printout, position a credit card under the line; the scale is correct if the credit card and line length match.
Print Bracelet Size Guide
Necklace Size Guide
This guide will show you the necklace length that will best showcase your jewelry, accentuate your best features, suit your body type, and frame your face. It is necessary to consider the chain length that fits factors beyond your outfit and personal style. *These measurements are standard; not all women are built the same, please keep in mind that these are all approximations for an average woman’s or man’s height and size.
1. 16" Choker Necklace
2. 18" Princess Necklace
3. 20" Matinee Necklace
4. 24” Matinee Necklace
5. 30" Opera Necklace
6. 36" Rope Necklace
Print Necklace Size Guide